- The PCS-10 takes the best features of the popular PCS-9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand and improves upon them to make set up, take down, and use faster and easier
- A cam-type clamp allows single action clamping of tubes 24 to 76 mm in diameter
- Clamping pressure is fully adjustable and the jaw covers are replaceable
- Composite top tube allows smooth 360-degree clamp rotation with the bike in the stand
- Quick release height adjustment from 99 to 145 cm
- Folds to 104 cm for storage and transporting around
- Three-point leg system with reinforced centre yolk for superior stability
- Sliding retention rings lock folding legs tight against main upright when stored
- Optional transport and storage bag available: QKBAG15
- Covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Park Tool PCS10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.