A highly durable metal tool to remove and install Shimano HollowTech II integrated bottom brackets and chainsets
- 16 Laser cut splines securely engage the notches of the bottom bracket cups, while the other end fits the 8 internal splines of the crank arm adjustment cap
- Plastic coated handle for a secure and comfortable grip
- Warning: this tool has a long handle and it is possible to damage the tool or the component by over-tightening during installation
- Recommended torque setting for bottom bracket cups: 35 - 50 Nm
- Recommended torque setting for crank arm adjustment cap: 0.4 - 0.7 Nm
- Made in the USA and covered by Park's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Park Tool BBT9 Bottom Bracket & Crankarm Tool by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.