Northwave's versatile MTB boot for below zero and milder conditions, designed to deliver comfort, warmth and performance in a winter boot. Constructed from GoreTex's Pique membrane, a winter specific material suitable for temperatures from -3 to +15°C, these boots supply all the warmth and comfort needed in these winter conditions. They provide a waterproof barrier with great thermal insulation and breathability, with the same excellent power transfer that Northwave owners have come to expect from their shoes. The Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole is highly stiff, rated 8 by Northwave, as well as supplying all the grip needed for winter rides with its aggressive tread pattern. The addition of the Climaflex collar completes the package as a pair of superb boots to tackle off-road winter rides for 2017/18.
No matter the season, riders just want to focus on pedalling and maximizing their performance with no distractions. Northwave’s next generation of winter boots is now one-step closer to riders’ needs with the brand new Climaflex collar construction.
Free from overlaps and Velcro, the Climaflex collar is designed to deliver unprecedented mobility for riders and make their winter boots feel like an extension of their legs. Without the use of conventional Velcro multi-panel ankle designs that limit your body’s natural movements, the foot and ankle feel like an integral part of the body as soon as the boots are on to they fit like a seamless connection that minimizes hotspots.
This unbeatable freedom of movement sets a before-and-after for winter shoes that perfectly matches the Climaflex protection from the weather created by the combination of soft, highly insulating thermal Neoprene and the extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane in key areas. The two synergistically create a wind- and waterproof barrier that keeps feet warm and cosy.
• Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and natural rubber tread for enhanced grip
• The water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Pique membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even at -3°C
• Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
• Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
• TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
• SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
• The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
• Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
• Special GTX footbed works in synergy with the membrane
• 360° reflective inserts
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Northwave Raptor GTX Winter Boots by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.