Flash TH Winter Shoe
A versatile road shoe designed to deliver comfort, warmth and performance from freezing temperatures to milder settings. Constructed from an insulating Thinsulate membrane, a winter specific material suitable for temperatures from 0 to +15°C, these boots supply all the warmth and comfort you would expect in these winter conditions. The shoes provide great thermal insulation, breathability and snug fit with Northwave's Biomap Aero overlap. These performance orientated winter shoes produce the same excellent power transfer that Northwave owners have come to expect from their shoes - with a sole stiffness rating of 8 from Northwave.
• NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0
• Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
• Thinsulate® 200g insulation for optimum insulation and warmth
• Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
• Abrasion-resistant tip TPU reinforcements
• SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
• Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
• The Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
• 360° reflective inserts
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Northwave Flash Thinsulate Winter Shoe by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.