MIDWEIGHT WINDPROOF BASE LAYER IDEAL EARLY WINTER RIDING
Windproof membrane and seamless construction provide light insulation and wind protection. The 37.5™ fabric hybrid construction a light membrane integrated on the torso protect you from wind and keep you dry in cooler temperatures. Ideal for early winter without wearing a jacket.
- Feather light 2.5 layer membrane on the front offers high wind protection and optimal elastic stretch
- Advanced construction combining seamless and cut & sew construction flatlocks to eliminate chaffing
DESIGNED FOR RIDE MOTION
- Seamless, set-in sleeve construction eliminates excess material under your jersey while riding
- Soft back silicone waist elastic holds the body
- Ergonomic shaped collar offers superior protection for your neck
STAY DRY FOR EVERY RIDE
- 37.5™ fabric utilizes active particles to attract humidity vapor and absorb your body heat. This accelerates evaporation and breathability for maximum human performance and comfort
- The wicking transfer is 5 times faster than standard polyester
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Mavic Wind Ride Short Sleeves Womens Base Layer by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *