You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£150.00 a month
Inspired by a region in North Western Italy tucked into the foothills beneath the mountainous Swiss and French borders, the heart of the Vialé is a searcher, a seeker, a traveller of roads less travelled, a long distance adventurer made from Lynskey optimized titanium tubing and genuine handcrafted U.S. construction that is second to none. It features gobs of tire clearance (for up to 30c tires); fenders and a rear rack so you can ply the open roads with your amenities, work togs or groceries in tow.
- Certified Aerospace Grade 3Al/2.5V straight gauge titanium tubing
- Stable geometry
- Durable Industrial Mill finish
- Welded in rear fender and rack mounts
- Easily accommodates up to 700x30c tires
- NEW for 2015 Disc Brake Specific with 135mm spacing
- Mounts for front and rear rack
- Accepts 1-1/8" fork steerer tubes
- 68mm bottom bracket, English threading
- Lifetime Warranty
- Headtube Design: 1-1/8" Straight Steererl Fork Only
- Bottom Bracket Type: 68mm Standard English
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size): 31.8mm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Max Tire Width: 30c
- Dropouts: w/ Replaceable Aluminum Hanger
- Rear Spacing: 135mm
- Brake Type: Disc
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Lynskey Viale Disc Titanium Road Frame by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.