You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£210.00 a month
The Lynskey Sportive is designed specifically for medium to long endurance road riding like Sportives and Gran Fondos where both positive handling and comfort are desired. Curved seatstays for added comfort and a semi-relaxed geometry make the Sportive a well-balanced and reliable machine for long days, rough roads, commutes, touring and just about any road you decide to explore.
NEW for 2015 is the addition of our beautiful tapered/integrated head tube which adds significant stability for confident descents even under load for light touring.
- NEW for 2015 Tapered/Integrated head tube
- Curved seatstays for added comfort
- Endurance oriented geometry allows more comfortable riding position
- Mudguard mounts keep you riding in all weather conditions
- Rack mounts should you choose to carry extra gear
- Short reach brake design allow a wide choice of braking systems
- 700c wheels
- 34.9 clamp-on front derailleur
- 130mm rear spacing
- 27.2mm seatpost for added comfort
- 68mm English bottom bracket
- Clearance for 28c tire
- Shamrock Dropouts
- Downtube Shifter Cable Routing with adjusters on downtube for easy access
- Headtube Design: Tapered/Integrated
- Bottom Bracket Type: 68mm Standard English
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size): 34.9mm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Max Tire Width: 28c
- Dropouts: Ti Plate Style Non Replaceable Hanger
- Rear Spacing: 130mm
- Brake Type: Caliper
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Lynskey Sportive Titanium Road Frame by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.