You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£210.00 a month
Lynskey's 2015 Sportive Disc model is designed for long distance comfort while sacrificing nothing when it comes to handling, power transfer, performance riding and all day endurance comfort. The Sportive’s oversized and ovalized down tube create rock solid response in acceleration and a new tapered head tube gives a stable front end for confident handling. Curved seatstays and 28c tire clearance take the edge off rough roads making it less fatiguing over the long days.
- Disc brakes, either hydraulic or cable actuated, for increased braking performance in any condition
- Curved seatstays for added comfort for riding events requiring long days in the saddle
- Fender mounts keep you riding in all weather conditions
- Rack mounts should you choose to carry extra gear
- NEW Beautiful and functional tapered head tube allowing the option for tapered steerer tube forks
- NEW Interchangeable dropout system allows the rider to choose between standard QR or thru axle
- 135mm rear spacing
- 27.2mm seat post for added comfort
- 68mm English bottom bracket
- Ample clearance for 28c with fenders
- Downtube Shifter Cable Routing with adjusters on downtube for easy access
- Headtube Design: Tapered/Integrated
- Bottom Bracket Type: 68mm Standard English
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size): 34.9mm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Max Tire Width: 28c
- Dropouts: Interchangeable Hanger for QR or Thru
- Rear Spacing: 135mm
- Brake Type: Disc
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Lynskey Sportive Disc Titanium Road Frame by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.