You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£210.00 a month
Traditionally, the Ridgeline 29 has always been your best "all day on the trail" choice, new for 2015, this model sees performance enhancing PF30 BB, 31.6 seat tube, 12x142 thru axle dropouts and new square shaped oversized tubing, tapered head tube.
- NEW for 2015, Tapered/integrated headtube with internal stainless cartridge bearings
- NEW for 2015, 12x142 thru axle dropout configuration
- NEW for 2015, 31.6 seat post accepted - choose your favourite dropper (400mm length recommended)
- Front fork: Best suited for 100mm travel front fork or rigid 465mm
- Tire size: Clearance for up to a 2.3 tire width
- Rear Rotor size: Accepts up to a 185mm rear rotor
- Front derailleur type: 34.9 low mount top pull front derailleur
- Bottom bracket type: performance enhancing PF30
- Cable routing: all "under" top tube
- Headtube Design: Tapered/Integrated
- Bottom Bracket Type: 73mm PressFit 30
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size): 34.9mm
- Wheel Size: 29 inch
- Max Tire Width: 2.3
- Dropouts: 12x142 Thru Axle Fixed Recommended DT Swiss 12x1mm thread pitch
- Rear Spacing: 142mm
- Brake Type: Disc
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Bill Temple - Primera owner
Love the feeling of my Ti Lynskey
I've been riding off road for nearly 30 years but never owned a Ti bike. These days as my riding is more about getting the miles in rather than top end speed the Lynskey seemed to tick all the boxes. I rode a demo bike and knew straight away it was the bike for me. Comfortable ride over all terrains including a few trips to Wales, 29er wheels was my choice and feel great over the trails and definately feels a lot faster than my old 26" bike. Looking forward to a few off road touring trips and feel very confident on my bike. Built with Hope brakes, wheels, headset, BB and seat clamp. FOX Kashima forks, XT groupset with Thomson finishing kit. (Posted on 03/11/2015)
Write a Review
Write a review about the Lynskey Ridgeline 29 VF Titanium MTB Frame by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
- Bill Temple - Primera owner
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.