You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£225.00 a month
Quite possibly the most popular Lynskey model ever, WAS the R230. For 2015 we chose to make only minor tweaks rather than wholesale changes. When it ain't broke, why fix it? So new for this year we're adding the pro level tapered and integrated head tube, which now allows even more front end stability and stiffness as we make room for a tapered steerer tube fork.
Fear not, the great comfort adding curved seat stays, the oversized and bi-axially ovalized performance driven tubeset, symmetrically swaged chain stays and standard English threaded BB remain the structural foundation of the R240. This year's highly reviewed sport series leader is ideal for the rider wanting to mix it up on the weekend with an up-tempo club ride, ride that annually scheduled century, and still has the drive to enter the club race in Jun.
- NEW for 2015, Tapered/integrated head tube allowing tapered steerer forks
- Competition-tuned tubeset allows efficient power transfer and stable front end
- Bi-axially ovalized downtube boosts bottom bracket stiffness for enhanced power transfer
- Curved and ovalized seatstays provide rider comfort especially on longer rides
- Oversize chainstays increase lateral rigidity while still allowing for 25c tire clearance
- Headtube Design: Tapered/Integrated
- Bottom Bracket Type: 68mm Standard English
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm (31.6mm Prior to 2012)
- Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size): 34.9mm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Max Tire Width: 25c
- Dropouts: w/ Replaceable Aluminium Hanger
- Rear Spacing: 130mm
- Brake Type: Caliper
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Lynskey R240 Titanium Road Frame by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.