You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£375.00 a month
2015 sees an enhanced 6/4 top tube performance, thus our Helix likely will not give up its #1 top selling position.
- Race-tuned Helix Technology tubeset for maximum stiffness and power transfer
- Helix shaped seatstays resist vertical forces to enhance sprinting and climbing
- Competition geometry allows for aggressive position, excellent stability and precise handling
- NEW for 2015, 6/4 triangular shaped top tube for increased stiffness and stability
- Helix Technology tubeset provides the highest overall balance of performance with the least amount of compromise
- Custom machined clover-leaf drop-outs add style
- Downtube shifter cable routing with adjusters on headtube for easy access
- 34.9mm clamp-on front dérailleur
- 27.2mm seatpost size (seatpost clamp included)
- PF30 Bottom Bracket for unmatched power transfer
- Tapered 42/52 headtube for Integrated HS
- Headtube Design: Tapered/Integrated
- Bottom Bracket Type: 68mm PressFit 30
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size): 34.9mm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Max Tire Width: 25c
- Dropouts: Ti Plate Style Non Replaceable Hanger
- Rear Spacing: 130mm
- Brake Type: Caliper
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Lynskey Helix Titanium Road Frame by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.