You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£217.50 a month
The super-versatile, all year titanium mile eater.
AEROgrade brushed Ti3AL/2.5V frame
Tapered milled head tube with matching full carbon fork.
Integrated Mudguard and Rack mounts
Fantastic tyre clearance for wide tyres and mudguards
• Tapered milled head tube with integrated tapered headset
• 31.6mm seatpost fitting
• 34.9mm seat clamp (Ti and Ti bolt included )
• Clearance for 30mm tyres
• Long drop 47mm - 57mm
• Sizes: 48cm- 51cm – 54cm – 55.5cm - 57cm – 60cm
• Totally new taper head tube. Machined from billet and engraved with ‘Kinesis UK’ icon.
• Now with clearance for 28c [depending on brand] when using full size ‘guards [refer to FAQ's 16]. Geometry is set for long-reach [47-57mm] calipers, this gives far more clearance for larger tyres.
• New ‘Tracer 1.5' Taper 1.5, 450g, monocoque carbon fork with eyelets and clearance for full-size ‘guards and long-drop calipers.
• Tough 7mm dropouts are double-eyeletted to easily accomodate rack and mudguard stays and our own brake bridge gives maximum tyre clearance.
• Top tube is re-profiled with horizontal ovalisation, giving greater lateral stiffness when out of the saddle, complimenting the new fork and headtube.
• Down tube is Bi-ovalised where it meets the BB and Headtube.
• Increased BB drop for stability at speed, precision cornering and better fit.
• Welds at highly stressed area’s like the head tube and BB are ‘double pass’, ensuring proper penetration and a decent fillet on the second pass.
• Seat stays are curved with a 2m radius, providing silky smooth comfort over long distances. Chain stays are deep section and set wide at the BB for stability, we use ‘Bullet’ ends to finish them off perfectly.
• All eyelets are welded, not riveted, so they will never come loose. There is a ‘chain keeper’ on the RHS seat stay to neatly hold the chain when the wheel is out.
• All stops, including down tube adjusters are slotted, making cable servicing much easier, adjusters are high qual. anodised alloy. Hand brushed finish with heat cured decals.
[Available to order only]
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Kinesis Racelight Granfondo V2 Titanium Frameset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *