You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£97.50 a month
A race-oriented cyclocross frame with the practicality of an all-rounder; a modern classic.
Race ready Kinesium tubing with Crossbow top tube.
Tapered head tube and custom CXD full carbon eyeletted disc fork.
Internal Di2 and brake cable routing.
Mudguard eyelets, bottle and rack mounts as standard.
• Tapered headtube – 1” 1/8 top race, tapered to 1” ½ bottom 36x45 integrated FSA type
• 27.2mm seat post with 31.8mm seat clamp
• 68mm BSA threaded bottom bracket –
• 31.8mm band on front mech mount
• Di2 Ready
• Internal hose routing in downtube
• Shimano flat mount and post mount adapter included
• QR Rear axle with 135mm spacing.
• 40mm tyres and mudguards
• Cable routing for front and rear mechs with removeable front mech stop for 1X use
• Replaceable rear mech hanger
• Full carbon colour matched taper post-mount disc fork included. QR type drop out with eyelets.
•Sizes: 48cm- 51cm – 54cm - 57cm – 60cm – 63cm
Colour- Racing red or Metallic blue
The Pro6 is a race bike first and foremost and uses our race proven geometry, in addition, it has eyelets to allow the fitment of mudguards, a rack and bottles and up to a 42mm tyre allowing longer range use from a day out to a transcontinental epic. It’s not supposed to be a ‘Jack of all trades’, but it is designed to be practical and adaptable as well as FAST.
• Tough yet lightweight Kinesium tubeset with tapered headtube and ‘CXd‘ 500g, full UD carbon monocoque, 1-1/8?>1.5? taper-steerer disc fork. Fork is eyeletted at dropouts and rear of crown and has a hose clip on rear of LHS blade and features the post mount standard caliper mount.
• ‘Ergo2' profiled top tube for comfortable carrying, Oversized Kinesium down tube without the bulky mud collecting depth of other frames. The head tube length is relatively short to help with the steep climbs encountered on CX courses.
• Disc mount – Inboard Shimano Flat-mount on frame with post mount adapter included. Rotor size is 160mm, we think this works best for CX with cable brakes and 160 rotors come as standard with most Disc brake set ups.
• Eyeletted seat stays for mudguards and racks, double bottle cage mounts. Inboard caliper is out of the way making rack and guard mounting simple.
• Rear Mech cable Routing is on RHS of top tube, out of the way of your neck when carrying, it’s designed to take a full outer cable [for max mud/water resistance].
*Front mech cable routing features a removable adjustable cable stop with a BB guide for bottom pull cable routing. For 1x set-ups a blanking plate replaces the cable stop , for Di2 a wire port replaces the cable stop.
• 135mm hub spacing.
*New 55.5cm size
• ‘A-Stay’ asymmetric chain stays to cope with the different stresses to the rear triangle of the bike.
• FSA Taper headset included, Kinesis seat clamp, 160mm flat mount to post mount adapter included.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 V2 Frameset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *