K-Edge Road Chain Catcher used by professionals in the Olympic Games, World Championships, Paris-Roubaix, Giro DíItalia and Tour De France.
It's a common sense design that provides a functional advantage for high performance cyclists. The K-EDGE chain catcher is a
precision component that enhances the overall function of your drive train while protecting your valuable frame.
- A simple precision-made component that provides valuable insurance against front derailleur malfunctions
- Used to good effect by top professional riders in the Olympic games, World Championships, Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Paris Roubaix, and many more
- It acts a ramp to guide your chain and virtually eliminates the possibility of your chain dropping off the small chainring onto the bottom bracket, helping to protect your frame and keep you in gear
- Highly recommended to prevent structural damage to carbon and aluminium frames, but also protects the finish of any other frame material
- Complete with all mounting hardware and longer bolts for Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM derailleurs, including a radius washer with a secure mounting interface for effective performance
- Fits onto braze-on frame mounts or a clamp-on front derailleur mount
- Designed to work with all double chainring bikes
- Made from 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium
- Long-lasting protective anodised finish
- Adds only 10 grams of weight
- K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a Lifetime warranty: you break it, well replace it
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the K-Edge Road Braze-On Chain Catcher by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.