K-Edge Gravity Cap Computer Mount – for Garmin™
The Gravity Cap is ideal for Downhill and Enduro mountain bikes. It easily and cleanly places your Garmin computer on your stem cap for a clear view, no matter how short or steep the stem angle.
Note: Larger EDGE computers such as the 800, 810, and 1000 may interfere with very steep, upright, stem angles.
- Upgrade top cap with integrated Garmin 1/4 turn mount is ideal for Enduro style or downhill riding
- With the K-Edge CNC'd aluminium Gravity cap mount youÂ're guaranteed to have a secure platform for your computer Â ensuring that you can always read the display and push the buttons
- This mount is especially useful in fitting the larger Garmin Edge computers including Edge 1000
- Mounting at the top of the steerer tube, the mount replaces the standard top cap
- Follow fitting instructions carefully with all supplied hardware
- Compatibility Â 1-1/8Â" diameter steerer tube
- Weight is just 25 grams
- Lifetime Warranty
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the K-Edge Gravity Cap Mount by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.