You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£47.85 a month
Give our experts a call today, we can advise on sizing & build a bike to your exact requirements, ready for an in store collection & bike fitting or delivered to your door. Please call 01202 775588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
Smaller Wheels, Bigger Tyres, More Opportunities
MASON x HUNT Collaboration number two! The HUNT 650B ADVENTURESPORT DISC wheelset is designed to ideally compliment the fast, fun and highly-versatile MasonCycles.cc Bokeh Adventure Sport focused bikes which have a go anywhere attitude for those fun trail thrashes and bike-packing adventures whilst not ruling out those fast-far road days.
The opportunity to open up your riding comes from bikes which have geometry designed to ride excellently with both 700c or 27.5" (650B) wheels. This combination works thanks to the extra volume in a 2" x 27.5" tyre providing an almost identical external tyre diameter to a normal road sized 700c wheel with a 33mm tyre, leaving the bike geo unchanged. What was needed was a bike that could accommodate the extra tyre width in the frame and fork while still running fast road groupsets, geo and components. That is exactly what Mason have created and with their incredible eye-for-detail thrown in!
We're delighted to have designed the wheels for the job. These wheels are also designed to perfectly compliment other gravel bikes with dual 650b/700c interchangeability. Oh, and If you are looking for a 700c wheelset for your drop bar adventure/go-anywhere bike then our HUNT 4SEASON GRAVEL DISC WHEELSET would be well worth a look.
- Rims | 6061-T6 Heat treated. Tubeless-ready. Disc specific. Asymmetric for balanced spoke tensions and a highly-durable wheel build. 24mm deep | 25mm wide (external) ETRTO 584x20. H-lock bead-seat for easy and secure tubeless installation.
- Tyres | Extra-wide 20mm rim bed works with 28 tyres but great with gravel and CX cyclo-cross tyres up to 54c and MTB 27.5"(650B) tyres up to 2.1".
- Hubs | Hunt 4Season Disc durable and adaptable axle hubs. Large double-sealed main bearings, 7075-T6 axle and freehub. Steel spline insert. SRAM XD Driver available. Centre-lock disc mount, 6 bolt disc adapters included.
- Axles | Easily adaptable & we fit them for you. Fit all current axle sizes and are easy to change; Front - QR, Bolt thru 12/15/9mm, Rear - QR, Bolt thru 12x142, 12x135, 10x135. Please click here for more info on how to select your axles.
- Spokes | 28F/28R PSR reinforced round triple butted J Bend
- Nipples | 12mm corrosion resistant brass
- Included | Tubeless tape & valves, spare spokes, spoke key, axle adapters (please fill in the simple form after checkout to select your required size), pair of 6bolt disc adps.
- Weight | 1549g (rims, hubs spokes and nipples)
We’ve designed a specific new rim profile for our new Gravel/Adventure wheels. Key features of this rim that make it great for the focused purpose of drop-bar adventure/gravel road riding are:
- Wider 25mm external/20mm internal rim provides excellent ride handling and support for wider tyres and they work perfectly with up to 2.1” MTB tyres.
- The slightly deeper 24mm rim delivers excellent strength needed for the lower spoke counts and higher gear torques from road groupsets when compared to MTB setups. The extra depth also adds a very small extra margin of aero benefit but obviously only very marginal.
- Asymmetric rim accommodates the front disc and rear cassette hub offsets and helps build an even stronger and more durable wheelset thanks to balanced spoke tensions.
Other key features that make the AdventureSport wheels ideal for dual 27.5"/700c bikes:
- Fully adaptable axles, with the most common thru axles included with your wheels
- Centre-lock hubs with 6 bolt adapters included so will work with Shimano road groupsets or SRAM 1x, plus SRAM now offer centre-lock rotors too.
- Hard wearing laser etched graphics which also save extra grams.
- Hunt 4Season Disc hubs with excellent bearing coverage and protection for long running life.
- SRAM XD compatible. 'Dual 27.5/700c' bikes are ideal for 1x single front ring groupsets
- Supplied with thru axle adapters included as pretty much all 'Dual 27.5/700c' bikes run thru axles only.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Hunt 2018 650B Adventure Sport Disc Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.