You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£25.50 a month
Trial Zone brake system has been designed & engineered to meet the demands of the worlds best trials riders
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper
- Two huge 25mm aluminium pistons offer great power and stiffness
- Lever features a split clamp for easy fitting
- Designed specifically for trials riding
- Designed to work with our Trial Zone rotors for optimum performance
- Weight from 242g
- Trial Zone lever and caliper are CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminium alloy, giving smooth, progressive feel and power
- The Trial Zone master cylinder will deliver the right brake pressure to the caliper whilst keeping its solid and positive feel
- Features a split clamp on lever for easy fitting
- The Trial Zone brake is supplied with our standard custom black hose for high performance and low weight
- The brake is finished with our durable black anodising and laser etched graphics
- Trial Zone specific stainless steel rotors available in most sizes from 140mm to 205mm
- Post mount, 9.74 caliper body, International Standard calipers also available
- Top entry pad fitting
- Weight from: 242g
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Hope Trail Zone Disc Brake by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.