You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£60.00 a month
Our DH rim offers superior strength, ideal for the privateer DH racer wanting a dependable wheelset to last.
- Bulit using our Pro 4 hubs in either a standard j bend or straight pull spoke wheel build
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Triple wall rim cavity construction offers superior strength
- Available in 26" and 27.5" sizes
- Tubeless compatible (Requires tape and valves)
- Front wheel comes with 20mm conversion as standard//Rear wheel comes with 135xQR & 142x12 adaptors or a rear 150x12mm hub option (Extra cost)
- Shimano, Sram XD and Hope freehub body options available for rear wheel
- Rim width: 28mm internal and 33mm external
- Rim ERD 26"530// 27.5" 555
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Triple wall rim cavity as used on our Tech Enduro but with even thicker wall section to give superior strength
- Hubs available in Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Purple and Orange
- Wheels are built using high quality black Sapim Race spokes and brass nipples
- Complete wheels are all 32 hole spoked
- Rims also available separately in both 26" and 27.5" (32 hole only)
- Rim weights: 26" 623g// 27.5" 655g
- Wheel weights: Front standard spokes 26" 1012g//Rear standard spokes 135mm 26" 1161g
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Hope Tech DH Pro 4 Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.