You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£21.75 a month
The Tech 3 Lever and X2 calliper combine for the benchmark XC brake
- Rigid CNC'd one-piece calliper
- Increased piston diameter
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic design to fit around other handlebar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
- Complete brake available in Black, Purple, Red, Orange, Blue and Silver
- Choose either standard or braided hose (braided hose is an extra cost)
- The Tech 3 X2 brake takes the performance of the award-winning Mini and sheds a few more precision grams without compromising on power and modulation
- Tech 3 lever offers genuine bite point and reach adjustment without tools
- Uses post mount, 9.74 callipers with adapters to suit all mount options
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Wide angle hose connector mount
- Top entry pad fitting
- Shimano I-Spec A shifters can be fitted directly to lever body. Separate direct mounts also available for Shimano I Spec 2 & Sram shifters
- Finished with black anodizing for durability
- Available to fit 140, 160,180, 183, 200 & 203mm rotors
- Weight from: 249g (standard hose), 287g (braided hose)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Hope Tech 3 X2 Disc Brake by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.