You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£127.50 a month
- Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3 pedal-based power meter
- It is easy to install and pairs seamlessly with Garmin devices and apps
- It measures total power, cadence, left/right balance and advanced cycling dynamics to show how and where you're producing power
- Its sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height for smarter ergonomics
- With no pod, Vector 3 installs like any other pedal, so it's easy to transfer bike to bike
- Plus, it offers a battery life up to 120 hours and fully integrates with the Garmin cycling ecosystem for easy updates
- Improved Eco-System: BLE/ANT+ connectivity allowing for full integration into the Garmin ecosystem
- Simple updates either through a paired edge/forerunner, or Garmin Connect Mobile
- Will transmit power over BLE for indoor trainer applications
- Two versions are available - dual sided system has 2 power pedals, and S version stands for single sided where measurement is calculated through one pedal and a second dummy pedal supplied
- Weight: 316g
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Garmin Vector 3 Power Meter Road Keo Double Sided System by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.