Garmin Edge 820 takes Cycling GPS computers to a new levelEdge 820 has performance features:
- VO2 estimate, Recovery Advisor, Strava Live Segments, Performance Condition, Stress Score, Advanced Cycling Dynamics, FTP and Watts/kg tracking
- Edge 820 Performance is also Wi Fi compatible for complete ease of data transfer, only plug in to charge!
- Ambient light sensor manages battery saving
- Edge 820 / Edge 820 Explore Common Features
- Group Track feature means you can keep in touch live with those around you with on screen monitoring
- There is a new high resolution touchscreen display for ease of use
- The screen is maxed to the unit resulting in an impressive 2.3 inch high resolution capacitive touch display that works with gloves and when wet
- Lightweight and compact, offering most Edge 1000 features without the bulk
- Compatible with Garmin Connect IQ â to download free custom apps and data fields
- GPS GLONASS ɛ抙
- Preloaded Garmin Cycle Map for turn by turn navigation â including RoundTrip Course creator and on device course planning
- Using Bluetooth the system has connected features, including automatic uploads, live tracking, send/receive courses and social media sharing, audio prompts and weather
- Smart notifications allow you to receive text and call notifications while riding
- Incident Detection via an Integrated accelerometer for Incident detection on the road
- Allows automatic or manual sending of location message to emergency contacts if you need assistance
- Pair with Varia radar to see vehicles approaching from behind on screen or Varia Vision to get in-sight display of key data
- New extended battery life for longer, more adventurous rides - up to 15hrs in GPS training mode, and new Battery Save mode will extend battery life by up to 50%
- Included: Edge 820 unit, extended out-front mount, standard mount, tether, USB cable, manuals
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Garmin Edge 820 GPS Computer - Unit Only by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.