You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£120.00 a month
The Racing zero undergoes a facelift for 2015 and has the following features:
• New colour way
• A carbon front hub with oversize flange is used creating a light weight but stiff hub. The rear hub is single piece aluminium for increased stiffness.
• Differentiated rim heights – 25mm at front for optimal manoeuvrability; 30mm at rear for optimal power transfer
• Triple milling of the rim saves weight but also creates an aerodynamic profile.
• Fulcrum Dynamic Balance keeps the Racing zero wheels perfectly stable but is achieved in the rim milling process rather than spokes in the Racing 5.
• Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheel double the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 16 radial aero spokes on front wheel21 on rear.
• The Racing Zero wheels feature Fulcrums USB ceramic bearings which are 30% lighter 40% more resistant and 50% smoother compared to the steel bearings featured in the 3's 5's and 7's.
Total Weight - 1436g
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Fulcrum 2015 Racing Zero Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.