You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£24.75 a month
This new Racing 7 LG has been introduced for 2015 with One prupose in mind. These wheels have been designed with a slightly wider rim to facilitate the easier use of 25c tyres. his means the rider can benefit from better comfort, better grip and slower tyre wear.
- Steel spokes with 2mm cross-section: Provide high levels of tension and stiffness.
- Oversized flange on the drive side: Provides greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Superior quality steel balls on sealed cyclindrical bearings: Reduce friction and ensure consistent performance over time.
- Fulcrum brings you the perfect training/everyday use wheel in the Racing 7.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheeldouble the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 20 straight pull steel spokes on front wheel24 on rear.
- Hubs made for straight spokes: aluminium-made and with a large flange on the drive-side of the rear wheel to increase reaction.
- Includes Fulcrums new Wear Indicator system so you know when the rims are nearing their limit.
- Weights: Front 815g Rear 945g (not including quick release)
Racing 7 wheels are are compatible with Campagnolo®Shimano Inc. and Sram Co. drivetrains.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Fulcrum 2015 Racing 7 LG Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.