You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£36.75 a month
This brand new Racing 5 has been brought in for 2015 with one purpose in mind. They have been designed with a slightly wider rim to facilitate an easier fitting of 25c tyres. This means the rider can benefit from better comfort, better grip and slower tyre wear.
Racing 5 are designed for everyday use and training. An optimum proposal from Fulcrum which guarantees excellent quality.
- Oversized hubs with flanges for blade hammer-head spokes and sealed high-quality bearings ensure smoothness.
- The rear wheel incorporates a new single-piece body which embodies the freewheel body and pawl carrier in a single component resulting in a considerable weight reduction.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheeldouble the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 20 radial aero spokes on front wheel 24 on rear.
- The wheels have two oversized spokes to balance the concentration of the rim joint material during wheel rotation, Fulcrum call this Dynamic Balance.
- The Racing 5's also have a deep upper bridge on the rim to facilitate clincher tyre fitting.
Weights: Front 753g Rear 892g
Racing 5 wheels are compatible with Campagnolo®Shimano and Sram drivetrains.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Fulcrum 2015 Racing 5 LG Wheelset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.