Finish Line's DRY Lube goes on wet and sets up with a dry 'wax-like' synthetic film that helps keep your chain clean by not absorbing excessive amounts grit, grime, or dust. Thanks to the added Teflon® fluoropolymer, Finish Line's DRY Lube minimizes pedaling friction, repels moisture, and withstands rides up to 100 miles. An extremely versitile lubricant and a perfect choice for many road and off-road cyclist.
DRY Lube is especailly recommended for riding on or off-road in dry, dirty, dusty environments, yet it holds up well in moderately wet conditions. DRY Lube can also be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points. Finish Line's DRY Lube provides optimum drivetrain efficiency without attracting an excessive amount of abrasive contaminants. This is Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant.
- The original DuPont Teflon based lubricant made specifically for use on bicycles
- Teflon is used to reduce the coefficient of friction and reduce mechanical wear, and is suspended in a solvent carrier
- Penetrates into hard-to-reach areas for maximum protection, such as the internal pins and bushings of a chain
- 'Dry' formula resists attracting dirt and grime
- For use on chains, derailleur's, and shifter and brake pivots
- The synthetic oils used are non-toxic and biodegradable
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Finish Line Teflon Plus 60ml Dry Lube by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.