Finish Line's WAX Lube goes on wet, but sets up with a hard, dry, super-slick wax film. WAX Lube contains no oily or greasy ingredients to attract or absorb dirt. The addition of molybdenum in Finish Line's wax film enhances lubricity and increases lubrication intervals. Your drivetrain will remain nearly contaminant free and clean to the touch. Cleaning before relubing is usually not required, however WAX Lube needs to be applied more frequently than DRY or WET.
Finish Line's WAX Lube delivers a drivetrain that will remain virtually free of abrasive contaminants. This ensures that drivetrain parts last longer and perform better! Perfect for cyclist who value cleanliness over all else. Great for off road rides in dry, dusty conditions, and on road rides in dry conditions, up to 50 miles
- The ideal lube for when you want maximum cleanliness
- KryTech's advanced formula uses Krytox lubricating film, DuPont's most advanced lubrication technology, which bonds to metal parts
- Paraffin wax will dry completely, and is then shed from the chain during use, taking with it surface grime
- The addition of Molybdenum improves load bearing ability, and extends re-lubrication intervals
- Dry formula gets into moving parts but does not form an abrasive paste by attracting dirt and grime
- Bottle features narrow nozzle to direct lube accurately onto parts
- For chains, cables, pedals and derailleur's
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Finish Line 120ml KryTech Wax Lube by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.