- A high level trainer for competitive riders which introduces the improved performance of fluid-based resistance
- Cutting edge Qubo frame offers wider footprint with adjustable feet for improved stability and lower bike height for easier mounting
- No need to calibrate roller pressure, the rider's weight presses the tyre into the roller, meaning automatic adjustment and easy set-up
- The Qubo frame also repositions the rear drive unit to allow use with fat-tyred 29ers
- 33% larger ElastoGel roller featuring improved tyre grip, reduced wear, vibration and a 20% noise reduction over other rollers
- Resistance adjusts automatically according to speed, leaving you free to concentrate on riding
- Comes pre-assembled and folds flat for easy storage
- Includes spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Q/R skewers
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Elite Qubo Power Fluid Trainer by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.