- The Drivo's lean, mean baby brother! The Direto takes the class-leading technology first seen on the Drivo and offers it in a simplified package for incredible bang for the buck
- No vague power calculations here; the Direto uses a proper integrated OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) power meter for accuracy never before seen on a FE-C trainer at this pricepoint
- This version uses just 1 laser sensor compared to the 2 found on the Drivo and Kura, but this still results in an independently certified accuracy of 2.5%, twice as accurate as the competition
- The Direto's FE-C controlled, bespoke magnetic power unit has a max output of 1,900 Watts at 60 km/h and can accurately replicate inclines of up to 14% making it ideal for Zwift
- Single-belt system is even quieter than our already whisper-quiet Drivo
- Large gearing wheel increases flywheel RPM's, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compact and easy to carry when folded but super stable once set-up, the Direto's feet are adjustable to allow rock solid performance on uneven surfaces
- Compatible with 130 and 135 mm quick release frames as well as 142 x 12 mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available seperately
- Includes a free 12 month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for iOS and Android
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and Sram cassettes (not included), can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Elite Direto Direct Drive FE-C B+ Mag Trainer with OTS Power Meter by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.