It’s no wonder everyone just loves the Trans Alpine. This all-rounder is perfectly suited to almost any activity with all its smart features such as the zipped map compartment in the back section, the easily accessible pockets or the organised main compartment. This season new colours will make heads turn! The rain cover still shines in high visibility neon yellow and has an additional safety light loop, providing better safety margins at dawn and at dusk. With it’s Airstripes back system, mesh wings and anatomically shaped shoulder straps, the Trans Alpine is super comfortable and gives a carry that is as steady as a rock.
• Airstripes back system for great ventilation with adjustable stays
• comfortable, compact fit guaranteed by the hip wings with their close-set anchor points and smooth pad transition with Auto-Compress system
• three-zone lining for superior comfort: soft on the shoulder straps, airy on the back pads and smooth on the hip
• dividable main compartment
• detachable rain cover with safety light loop and reflective print
• easy access zipped pocket for smartphone or maps on the back’s side
• anatomically shaped shoulder straps with soft edges
• wide mesh hip wings with zipped mesh pockets
• load adjustment straps
• stowable, elastic front pocket for helmet, jacket etc.
• spacious zipped front pocket with easy organisation and internal valuables pocket
• compression straps
• all round 3M-reflectors
• stuff compartment
• attachment for pump
• bright inner lining for improved visibility
• elastic side pockets
• reflective safety light loop
• hydration system compatible
• SOS label
• wet laundry compartment
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Deuter Trans Alpine 24L Back Pack by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.