Deuter's Attack bodyguard pack has grown into a team. This is the most compact member: the new Enduro is perfect for fast
and fun up and down rides. Inside it holds the latest in protector technology, while on the outside you can attach (full-face) helmet
and additional protection gear. A cool, compact pack loaded with features yet easy and quick to handle.
- the latest, removable TÜV/GS certified
- PSA back system made of visco-elastic
- SC1 foam
- snug fit due to the narrow, close set anchor points of the hip belt
- hip wings are anchored extra high to prevent pack from riding up in steep or rough passages. For uphill sections it can be easily adjusted to rest comfortably on the hips.
- small zipped pockets on the hip wings
- side compression straps for protector attachment
- softly padded, spacious goggle pocket
- quick grab smartphone pocket
- integrated helmet holder as well as flaps for full-face helmet
- stretch side pockets
- spacious internal mesh pocket
- separate hydration system pocket can be accessed from the outside
- reflective prints all-round
- integrated rain cover
- easily accessible front pocket with great organisation and zipped mesh pocket for tools, spare tube, and pump
- SOS label and Protector Safety Label
- approved protection for a back length the Attack Enduro 16 of 44-54 cm
- Material: Macro Lite 210/ Super-Polytex
Weight - 1490g
H X W X D - 50x28x20cm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Deuter Attack Enduro 16 Back Pack by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.