Deuter's backpack with “protective” instincts is tweaked for safety and aimed at adrenaline junky mountain bikers. Technically suited to freeriders’ needs, it is the perfect partner for spontaneous journeys off the beaten track with its TÜV/GS certified PSA back system made of visco-elastic SC1 foam. If not needed, you can remove the protector and use the Attack for less challenging bike rides. The pack’s smart solutions easily accommodate all the equipment.
- The TÜV/GS certified PSA back system made of visco-elastic SC1 foam can be removed
- snug fit due to extra wide fins on waist belt carrying system with ventilation channels and state-of-the-art shock absorption
- arched back system for a comfortable fit when in riding position
- Universal Hyperlon attachment flaps for pads detachable full-face helmet holder
- stretch side pockets
- spacious inner mesh pocket
- Separate hydration system pocket can be accessed from the outside; tube channel on both shoulder straps
- 3M-Reflectors front pocket with great organisation including three mesh pockets for tools, first aid kit etc.
- Chest strap
- reflective loop for Safety Blink
- compression straps.
- The Attack 20 offers full TÜV/GS approved protection for a back length of 44-54 cm (top of hip to inner shoulder)
Weight - 1720g
56 / 28 / 22 (H x W x D) cm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Deuter Attack 20 Back Pack by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.