Built to suit a variety of needs, the Compact looks good on any terrain: longer tours, single trail rides or at the ice-cream stop. Freshly revised for 2015 the Compact EXP now sits super tight with it’s new auto-compress hip wing construction and close set anchor points. You can also expand the sleek pack to fit in more and the new spacious front pocket organises your pumpsand tools etc. The drinking system is accommodated in a separate, easy access compartment at the back (1). The Compact EXP 10 SL has specific women’s SL straps and mesh SL hip fins to suit female bikers.
• Mesh shoulder straps, mesh hip fins with two zipped mesh pockets and Airstripes back system for all-round ventilation
• Hydration system compatible with separate bladder compartment secured by autolock zip, Velcro sealed drinking tube opening and tube line
• Reinforced back panel to avoid pressure points
• Safety light and tube loop
• Bike pump sleeve
• Zipped front pocket
• 3M reflectors on the hip belt
• Side compression straps also suited to storing protective pads
• Stow-away helmet flap and rain cover
Material: Ripstop 210
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Deuter 2015 Compact EXP 10 SL Back Pack by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.