The Strada Digital Wireless combines all the cycling functionality of the popular Strada Wireless computer plus wireless cadence.
Using the latest 2.4GHz digital wireless speed and ISC-10 cadence sensor, the Strada Digital Wireless RD410 is now virtually interference free and features automatic sensor recognition so you can track all your rides no matter which bike you choose.
Along with the standard cycling functions, the Strada Digital Wireless features a low battery alarm for the both the computer head and sensor and is upgradeable to triple wireless with the newly designed digital heart rate sensor.
- Current speed： 0.0 (4.0) ～105.9 km/h [0.0 (3.0) ～65.9 mph]
- Elapsed time：
- Cadence： 0 (20)～199 rpm
- Trip distance 1：
- 0.0～999.99km [mile]
- Trip distance 2：
- 0.00 ～9999.9 km [mile]
- Average speed：
- 0.0 ～105.9 km/h [ 0.0〜65.9 mph ]
- Maximum speed：
- 0.0 (4.0) ～105.9 km/h [0.0 (3.0) ～65.9 mph]
- Total distance (Odometer)： 0～99999km [mile]
- Pace arrow： Yes
- Auto power saving： Yes
- Sleep mode： Yes
- Auto start/stop： Yes
- Dual tire size：
- Odometer manual set： Yes
- Tire size： 0100cm～3999cm (default：2096mm)
- Battery： Lithium battery CR2032X1
- Battery life： Computer： approx 6 months (1hr use per day, may vary depending on environment.）
- Speed sensor： approx 1 year (1hr use per day, may vary depending on environment.）
- Dimension / Weight： Computer：46.5ｘ31.0ｘ16.0mm / 20.3 grams
- Speed sensor：47.4ｘ62.4ｘ13.1mm / 21 grams
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Cateye 2015 Strada Digital Wireless Speed/Cadence Cycle Computer by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.