You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£105.00 a month
WHERE PERFORMANCE BEGINS
If you’re ready to fall in love with mountain biking, Trail is your bike. Packed with features and technology derived from over 30 years of designing bikes for the world’s top racers, the Trail sets the standard for fast, confi dent fun.
TO SUM IT UP: The best performance value on the mountain, ready for anything from XC racing to full-blown trail duty.
KEY SELLING POINTS:
- CANNONDALE SMARTFORM C2 FRAME Cannondale’s aluminium expertise means that these frames are nicer than our competitors best offerings. Lightest-in-Class, with exceptional stiffness, durability and smoothness. And of course, with our famous Lifetime Warranty.
- SAVE REAR TRIANGLE Our proprietary flattened and shaped seat stays and chain stays provide a surprisingly smooth ride
- TRAIL GEOMETRY Strikes the ideal balance between race-level quickness and confidence-inspiring stability. Perfect for exploring your limits.
- SENSIBLE SPEC With hydraulic disc brakes throughout, awesome WTB NineLine tyres and Cannondale C-Series cockpits, the Trails’ parts pick maximizes performance for the price.
- 27.5 WHEELS Trail bikes are designed with 27.5" wheels because their combination of agility and momentum offers the best possible blend of fast and fun for all riders.
RIDER PROFILE: Active or aspiring mountain bikers looking for an affordable upgrade or a first bike that’s a cut above
RIDER POSITION: Fast Trail Geometry - Semi upright body position strikes a great balance between comfort and performance.
- Tech Specs
Frame Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8” head tube Fork RockShox XC30 27.5", 100mm, PopLoc remote lockout, rebound, 1-1/8" Headset FSA 1-1/8" Semi Integrated Stem Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7 deg. Handlebars Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 740x15mm Grips Cannondale Dual-Density Front Brake Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 160/160mm (27.5") Rear Brake Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 160/160mm (27.5") Brake Levers Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc Front Derailleur Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore, 9-speed Shifters Shimano Alivio, 3x9 speed Bottom Bracket Shimano BB-ES25, Octalink Cassette Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed Chain Shimano HG53, 9-speed Crankset Shimano Acera, Octalink, 44/32/22 Pedals Cannondale Platform Front Wheel Cannondale DC 3.0, double wall, 32 hole, Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h Rear Wheel Cannondale DC 3.0, double wall, 32 hole, Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h Front Tyre WTB NineLine, 27.5x2.0" Rear Tyre WTB NineLine, 27.5x2.0" Saddle Cannondale Stage 3 Seatpost Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2x350mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Cannondale 2017 Trail 4 Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.