You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£630.00 a month
THE NEW BOSS OF ’CROSS
With its unique Ai and OutFront features, the all-new SuperX is built for one thing - to win on todays ‘cross courses. Unmatched traction, huge mud clearance, and confi dently stable “stick-any-line” handling in an ultralight, bump-smoothing, explosive-sprinting package that lets you go full gas from the gun!
TO SUM IT UP: The ultimate ‘Cross race machine, the all-new SuperX delivers the two things a today’s cross racer needs most, stability and traction, better than anything else on the market. The ultralight weight, sti ness and smooth ride are just icing on the cake.
KEY SELLING POINTS:
RIDER PROFILE: Serious cyclocross racersRIDER POSITION: A balanced and aggressive position for max efficiency and dialed cyclocross race handlingKEY TECHNOLOGIES:
- INSANE TRACTION—WITHOUT COMPROMISE Proprietary Ai off set drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, with huge clearance for tyres and mud.
- “BEST OF BOTH” HANDLING OutFront steering geometry off ers stability for technical descents but maintains agility everywhere else. Just what you need for today’s ‘cross courses.
- FEATHER LIGHT. ULTRA STIFF BallisTec Carbon Construction, System Integrated cranksets, and Ai even-dish rear wheels deliver chart topping stiff ness and incredibly light weight. Wicked to sprint, easy to shoulder.
- MASSIVE CLEARANCE The clearance off ered by the Ai rear end means you can run up to 40c tyres, or pit less than the other guys in muddy conditions.
- SMOOTH AS A BELGIAN BEER Redesigned SPEED SAVE features in the rear triangle and fork lets you track through the rough stuff and keep the power down on climbs.
1 | KILLER ‘CROSS GEOMETRY Short Chainstays for traction and agility, Slack Head Angle and long front centre for stability at speed, Tight “Trail” Measurement for nimble handling at slower speeds. Spot on for modern XC.2 | CLEAN CABLE MANAGEMENT Interchangeable in-headtube cable guides hold the housing securely and support every possible cable confi guration.3 | REMOVABLE FD MOUNT Replaceable, removable front derailleur mount for a cleaner look with 1x drivetrains.4 | THRU-AXLES 142x12mm rear and 100x12mm front thru-axles keep everything stiff and solid under hard braking.
- BallisTec Carbon Construction
- Ai - Asymmetric Integration Offset Drivetrain
- OutFront Optimized Steering Geometry
- SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension
- Flat Mount Disc Brakes
- Cannondale System Integrated Cranksets
- Tech Specs
Frame All New SuperX Disc, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 thru-axle Fork All New SuperX Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 100x12 thru-axle Headset SuperX, 1.5" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap Stem Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. Handlebars Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact Tape Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm Front Brake SRAM Force HRD hydraulic disc, 140/140mm Rear Brake SRAM Force HRD hydraulic disc, 140/140mm Brake Levers SRAM Force HRD Hydraulic Disc Rear Derailleur SRAM Force Type 2.1 Medium Cage Shifters SRAM Force CX1 HRD Hydraulic Disc Bottom Bracket FSA BB30 Bearings Cassette SRAM PG 1170, 11-32, 11-speed Chain SRAM PC 1170, 11-speed Crankset Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30-83 Ai, OPI SpideRing 40T Front Wheel Cannondale HollowGram Si, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless Rear Wheel Cannondale HollowGram Si, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless Front Tyre Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless, 700x33c Rear Tyre Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless, 700x33c Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Race, Ti Rails Seatpost Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm (46-51) 350mm (54-61)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Cannondale 2017 SuperX Force Cyclocross Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.