You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£525.00 a month
BUILT FOR XXC
The ultimate race bike for the rough and tumble realities of modern XC. It’s the lightest, stiff est XC dually on the planet, with radical new XC geometry to own the climbs, rule the descents and decimate the competition.
TO SUM IT UP: The lightest, stiff est, best climbing, best descending, all-around fastest XC race bike ever made. The new XC is gnarly. The new Scalpel-Si is gnarlier.KEY SELLING POINTS:
- INSANE TRACTION - WITHOUT COMPROMISE Proprietary Ai off set drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, without sacrificing mud/tyre clearance or limiting you to single ring set-ups.
- XC AGILITY MEETS ALL-MOUNTAIN STABILITY OutFront Steering Geometry gives you the best of both worlds: slack and stable on hectic descents, yet quick and nimble everywhere else.
- THE BEST XC FORK…PERIOD. Unbelievably rigid and precise, Lefty out-corners, out-handles and fl at-out rides circles around its fl exy XC competition. Its custom extra-long fork off sets (rake) make our OutFront Steering Geometry possible.
- EXPLOSIVE STIFFNESS Just say no to energy-wasting fl ex. Scalpel-Si is the stiff est XC dually going, thanks to the evenly dished Ai rear wheel, super short chainstays, LockR locking axles and BallisTec Carbon frame construction.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT System Integrated Cranks, Fork, Frame and Zero Pivot stays all add up to not much…weight. Scalpel-Si is the lightest XC dually on the market.
RIDER PROFILE: World Cup XC racers, marathon racers, and anyone else with dreams of fast-paced XC glory.
RIDER POSITION: Pure Modern XC. Low flat back, centered weight distribution.
1 | MODERN XC GEOMETRY Short Chainstays for traction and agility, Slack Head Angle for stability at speed, Tight “Trail” Measurement for nimble handling at slower speeds. Spot on for modern XC.
2 | INTEGRATED DI2 BATTERY HOUSING Internal Top Tube Di2 Battery holder. Easily accessible. Allows use of stealth dropper post and Di2.
3 | CLEAN CABLE MANAGEMENT Interchangeable in-headtube cable guides hold the housing securely and support every possible cable confi guration.
4 | ULTRALIGHT CARBON LINK. STIFF LOCKR PIVOT AXLES, SMOOTH ZERO PIVOT STAYS.
- Tech Specs
Frame Scalpel-Si, 100mm, BallisTec Carbon, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset Fork Lefty 2.0, 100mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc remote, 55mm offset (29), 50mm offset (27.5) Rear Shock RockShox Monarch RL, 100mm Headset Cannondale HeadShok Si Stem Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg. Handlebars Cannondale C2 Butted AL2014 Alloy, 760mm Grips Cannondale Locking Grips Front Brake Shimano XT hydraulic disc, 160/160mm Rear Brake Shimano XT hydraulic disc, 160/160mm Brake Levers Shimano XT Front Derailleur Shimano XT, side swing Rear Derailleur Shimano XT Shadow Plus, 11-speed Shifters Shimano XT, 2x11 Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Cassette Shimano XT, 11-42, 11-speed Chain Shimano HG601, 11-speed Crankset Cannondale Si, BB30, 36/26 CNC Rings Front Wheel Stan's ZTR Rapid 25, 32 hole, tubeless ready, Lefty 60 front, Formula DHT-142x12, (Ai Offset dish - Rear) Rear Wheel Stan's ZTR Rapid 25, 32 hole, tubeless ready, Lefty 60 front, Formula DHT-142x12, (Ai Offset dish - Rear) Front Tyre Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 29x2.25", folding, tubeless ready Rear Tyre Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 29x2.25", folding, tubeless ready Saddle Prologo Zero II STN Seatpost Cannondale C3, Micro Adjust, 6061 Alloy, 31.6x350mm (XS,S,M) 400mm (L,X)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Cannondale 2017 Scalpel Si Carbon 4 Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.