You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£135.00 a month
RIDE WITHOUT LIMITS
Up for anything, the new Quick CX is fast and fun everywhere from pavement to dirt to potholed city streets. Its mountain bike-inspired frame, front suspension, 700x38c multi-surface tyres and disc brakes deliver sure-footed performance anywhere you choose to ride.
TO SUM IT UP: One day dirt. Road the next. The new Quick CX is built to thrive wherever your adventure leads.
KEY SELLING POINTS:
- BETTER FIT The all-new Quick CX has a fit much better suited to multi-surface riding and high-performance commuting, with consistent lower stack and longer reach measurements.
- ALL-CONDITIONS HANDLING 50mm travel front suspension absorbs washboard and bumps, while our 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered headtube keeps steering precise and confident.
- COMFORT COMES STANDARD SAVE Micro-Suspension seat and chain stays work with a smaller 27.2mm seatpost, heads-up riding position and an ergonomic saddle and grips to increase comfort and control in any terrain.
- MAXIMUM VERSATILITY Big 38c multi-surface tyres are fast and grippy on dirt and pavement, and full rack and fender mounts let you customize your Quick CX for the type of riding you're into
- LIGHTER = MORE FUN Thanks to Cannondale's unmatched aluminium expertise, Quick CX is super light but offers heavyweight performance, on-road or off .
RIDER PROFILE: Cyclists looking for one bike for any adventure, from fire roads and dirt trail exploration to urban commutes and joy rides.
RIDER POSITION: An upright riding position offers good comfort and visibility, with just the right amount of forward lean for confident handling and control.
- Tech Specs
Frame New Quick CX, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube Fork "SR Suntour NCX, 1-1/2""- 1-1/8"" tapered, Lockout, 50mm " Headset VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" Stem Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg Handlebars Cannondale C3, 6061 double-butted, 12mm rise, 680mm Grips Cannondale Ergo Performance, Lock-on Front Brake Shimano M396 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm Rear Brake Shimano M396 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm Brake Levers Shimano M396 hydraulic disc Rear Derailleur SRAM GX, 11-speed Shifters SRAM NX, 11-speed Bottom Bracket SRAM GXP Cassette SRAM Powerglide 1130, 11-42 Chain SRAM 11-speed Crankset SRAM NX 32t Pedals Cannondale Reinforced Composite Front Wheel Maddux DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32-hole, Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h Rear Wheel Maddux DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32-hole, Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h Front Tyre Panaracer Comet Hardpack, 700x38c Rear Tyre Panaracer Comet Hardpack, 700x38c Saddle Cannondale Quick CX Ergo Seatpost Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Cannondale 2017 Quick CX 2 Hybrid Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.