You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£420.00 a month
THE FUTURE OF XC
A hardtail like no other. Designed to let you out-kick them on the climbs and out-rip them on the descents, this ultralight rocket is your ticket to the top of the podium.
TO SUM IT UP: Built for today’s hardcore XC, F-Si Carbon is the fastet XC hardtail ever made.
KEY SELLING POINTS:
- XC AGILITY MEETS ALL-MOUNTAIN STABILITY OutFront Steering Geometry gives you the best of both worlds: slack and stable on hectic descents, yet quick and nimble everywhere else.
- INSANE TRACTION - WITHOUT COMPROMISE Proprietary Ai off set drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, without sacrifi cing mud/tyre clearance or limiting you to single ring set-ups.
- EXPLOSIVE STIFFNESS. Just say no to energy wasting fl ex. The F-Si Carbon is stiff in all the right places thanks to an evenlydished Ai rear wheel, super-short chainstays and BallisTec Carbon frame construction
- THE BEST XC FORK… PERIOD. With its unbelievable rigidity and confi dent steering precision, Lefty out-corners, out-handles and fl at-out rides circles around its fl exy XC competition. Custom extra-long fork off sets (rake) make our OutFront Steering Geometry possible.
- FIT-FOCUSED WHEEL DIAMETERS To achieve the best possible fi t for all riders, size small is designed around 27.5 wheels, while Medium thru XL get 29”
RIDER PROFILE: World Cup XC racers and anyone else with dreams of fast-paced XC glory.
RIDER POSITION: Pure Modern XC. Low flat back, centered weight distribution.
- Tech Specs
Frame F-Si Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PF30A, 1.5 Si Head Tube, 27.5" (S), 29" (M-X) Fork Lefty 2.0, 100mm, PBR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and updated controls, Offset - 50mm (S), 55mm (M-X) Headset Cannondale HeadShok Si Stem Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg. Handlebars Cannondale C2 flat, 2014 double-butted alloy, 700mm Grips Cannondale Locking Grips Front Brake Magura MT-RACE w/ Storm SL Rotors, 180/160mm Rear Brake Magura MT-RACE w/ Storm SL Rotors, 180/160mm Brake Levers Magura MT-RACE w/ Carbotecture body, reach adjust, Shiftmix Front Derailleur Shimano XT, direct mount Rear Derailleur Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, 11-speed Shifters Shimano XT, 2x11 Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Cassette Shimano SLX , 11-42, 11-speed Chain Shimano CN-HG601, 11-speed Crankset Cannondale Si, Ai, BB30, FSA 26/36 rings Front Wheel Stan's NoTubes ZTR Crest, 23mm inner, Tubeless Ready, Lefty 60 front, Custom Formula 1702 rear (Ai Offset dish - Rear) Rear Wheel Stan's NoTubes ZTR Crest, 23mm inner, Tubeless Ready, Lefty 60 front, Custom Formula 1702 rear (Ai Offset dish - Rear) Front Tyre Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Performance, 29/27.5x2.1", tubeless ready Rear Tyre Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Performance, 29/27.5x2.1", tubeless ready Saddle Prologo Zero II STN Rail Seatpost Cannondale C2, 7075 alloy, 27.2mm x 400mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Cannondale 2017 F-Si Carbon 3 Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.