You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£157.50 a month
Serious do-it-all versatility meets serious ‘cross racing capability. With a lightweight, smooth-riding frame and the same traction, fi t and handling as the new SuperX, CAADX is the ultimate “race on Sunday, commute on Monday” all-around adventure machine.
TO SUM IT UP: SuperX geometry and CAAD12-inspired features make CAADX the perfect first cyclocross bike, back-up pit bike, versatile super-commuter or all-road adventurer.
KEY SELLING POINTS:
RIDER PROFILE: Aspiring 'cross racers, fast commuters and all-road adventurersRIDER POSITION: A balanced and aggressive position for max effi ciency and dialed cyclocross race handling.KEY TECHNOLOGIES:
- SUPERX GEOMETRY With the same geometry and fi t as its big brother, SuperX, the CAADX delivers awesome traction, stability and handling. It’s also a perfect pit bike for new SuperX owners.
- “BEST OF BOTH” HANDLING OutFront steering geometry off ers drama-free stability on technical courses and potholed streets but maintains quick-handling agility everywhere else.
- LIGHT AND SMOOTH SmartFormed C2 Alloy Construction and CAAD12-inspired tube shapes keep it light and easy to shoulder, while redesigned SPEED SAVE micro-suspension helps you track smoothly through the rough stuff
- SWEET VERSATILITY Subtle rack mounts, a removable seat stay fender mount and hidden fork fender mounts expand its usability without aff ecting its racy looks.
- 35MM TYRE CLEARANCE While it may not have the massive clearance of the Ai-equipped SuperX, CAADX has room to run full 35mm wide tyres, even with its super short chainstays.
1 | REDESIGNED SPEED SAVE MICRO-SUSPENSION Dramatically shaped and fl attened seat stays and chainstays absorb shock for better control, traction and comfort.2 | FLAT MOUNT REAR BRAKE Low profi le, easy to adjust and superlight fl at disc mount in the rear.3 | REMOVABLE SEAT STAY FENDER MOUNT Secure mount for fenders. There when you need it, gone when you don’t. Included with bike.4 | TAPERED STEERER 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer and headtube provide the ideal blend of stout steering precision and light weight.
- SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction
- SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension
- Tapered Steerer/Headtube
- BB30 (most models)
- Flatmount rear, post front disc mounts
- BB30 68mm/BSA Sora
- Internal brake routing
- Tech Specs
Frame All New CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30 Fork All New Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4"to 1-1/8" tapered steerer Headset CAADX Si, 25mm top cap Stem Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg. Handlebars Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 alloy Tape Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm Front Brake Promax Render R, 160/140mm Rear Brake Promax Render R, 160/140mm Brake Levers Shimano Tiagra Front Derailleur Shimano Tiagra, 31.8 clamp Rear Derailleur Shimano Tiagra Shifters Shimano Tiagra Bottom Bracket FSA BB30 Cassette Shimano Tiagra, 12-28, 10-speed Chain FSA CN-910 10-speed Crankset FSA Omega BB30, 46/36 Pedals Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap Front Wheel CX 3.0 Disc, 32-hole, Formula, DC-1420 front, DC-1422 rear Rear Wheel CX 3.0 Disc, 32-hole, Formula, DC-1420 front, DC-1422 rear Front Tyre Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c Rear Tyre Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c Saddle Cannondale Stage CX Seatpost Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x300mm
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Cannondale 2017 CAADX Tiagra Cyclocross Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.