You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£540.00 a month
BAD HABITS ARE THE MOST FUN.
More grip, more float and more flat-out trail crushing fun - what’s not to love? Bad Habit takes the spot-on trail manners of the Habit and supercharges them with 27+ wheels to create the ultimate technical trail machine.
TO SUM IT UP: With Habit's great handling and the huge grip and roll-over-anything float of 27+ tyres, Bad Habit is the ultimate technical trail machine.
KEY SELLING POINTS:
- BRING ON THE CARBON New for 2017, we’ve added two Carbon models to the Bad Habit family. Featuring lightweight BallisTec carbon main frames, SmartForm C1 swingarms and a sweet, super light carbon link, Bad Habits never looked so good.
- SHORT STAYS, SWEET PERFORMANCE. Super short chainstays for awesomely nimble handling, and tons of clearance for full 3.0 tyres, thanks to our Ai off set drivetrain.
- STIFFER, STRONGER REAR WHEEL Wide 148x12 rear hubs with Ai's symmetrical spoke angles and tension, give Bad Habit the stiffest, strongest rear wheels going.
- SWEET STEERING OutFront Steering Geometry is perfect for 27+. Slack stability lets you hang it out on the descents, while the Lefty's long fork off set keeps the steering quick and light at slow speeds.
- FORKIN STIFF The unreal traction of 27+ tyres puts unreal forces on your fork. Nothing stands up to it like Lefty. Precise steering, flex-free handling and smooth suspension even under the most brutal loads.
RIDER PROFILE: Anyone looking for max trail fun, from skilled riders looking to get rowdy on technical terrain to new riders looking for the most forgiving, confidence inspiring bike out there.
RIDER POSITION: A balanced trail position for stable all-mountain confi dence.
- Tech Specs
Frame Bad Habit 27+, 120mm, BallisTec Carbon, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, Ai offset, Carbon Link, PF30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube Fork RockShox Pike RC Boost 27+, 120mm, tapered steerer, Charger Damper, Solo Air, 110x15mm Maxle Ultimate, 42mm offset Rear Shock Fox Float DPS, 3-position lever, 120mm travel Headset Tange 1.5 for Tapered Steer tubes Stem Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7 deg. Handlebars Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 760x15mm Grips Cannondale Dual Locking Grips Front Brake SRAM Guide R, 180/180 Rear Brake SRAM Guide R, 180/180 Brake Levers SRAM Guide R Rear Derailleur SRAM X1, 11-speed Shifters SRAM X1, 11-speed Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30 Cassette SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11-speed Chain SRAM PCX1, 11-speed Crankset Cannondale Si, Ai, BB30, SpideRing 30t Front Wheel WTB Scraper i40 27.5", 40mm inner, tubeless ready Rear Wheel WTB Scraper i40 27.5", 40mm inner, tubeless ready Front Tyre Schwalbe Nobby Nic SnakeSkin Tubeless-Easy, Folding, 27.5x3.0" Rear Tyre Schwalbe Nobby Nic SnakeSkin Tubeless-Easy, Folding, 27.5x3.0" Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite with Cromoly rails Seatpost Fox Transfer dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6, 125mm travel Sm/150mm M-XL
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Cannondale 2017 Bad Habit Carbon 2 Mountain Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.