Our iconic and versatile MTB pack is now designed to give you the Low Rider advantage. The M.U.L.E. LR combines the storage and features of the beloved M.U.L.E. pack with a lumbar design that offers more stability during aggressive downhill rides. Instead of concentrating pack weight on your shoulders, this pack shifts your load to your hips for a lower center of gravity and more freedom of movement.
The pack is built around a brand new 3-liter Crux reservoir that delivers more water per sip, with a design that’s optimized for fast and fumble-free refills.
PACK ONLY WEIGHT:
800g / 1 lb 12 oz
TORSO FIT RANGE:
43-53cm / 17-21 in
WAIST FIT RANGE:
76-127cm / 30-50 in
100D Robic Nylon Dobby/ 210D Nylon Oxford
• The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
• Airfoil™ back panel is our most advanced back panel providing maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides.
• Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
• Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand.
• Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight stable fit.
• Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather.
• Built in helmet carry hooks and secures a XC helmet while still allowing full access to your pack without removing.
• Separate zippered compartment with gear organizer and tool roll.
• Additional top zippered pocket has a microfleece lining and holds your media player.
• Overflow storage quickly lashes down a rain shell or extra layer via 2 sets of compression straps.
• Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Camelbak Mule LR Hydration Pack by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.