The Lobo is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling—days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. With 3 liters of hydration capacity, it carries enough water for a substantial 3+ hour ride, and the external fill means you can top off the reservoir without unpacking anything.
PACK ONLY WEIGHT:
480g / 1 lb 0 oz
TORSO FIT RANGE:
43 - 53cm / 17 - 21 in
WAIST FIT RANGE:
66 - 116cm / 26 - 46 in
100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford
• The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
• Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
• Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool.
• External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack.
• Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
• Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
• Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain.
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Camelbak Lobo Hydration Pack by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.