Protect your skin against rubbing that causes chafing, irritation and raw skin. The balm forms a dry, invisible barrier, effective wherever skin is rubbed by clothing, footwear or skin. Never wet or greasy!
- When To Apply - Before you get dressed, on thighs, neck, arms, and anywhere skin is rubbed. Stops trouble before it starts.
- The No. 1 Choice - The preferred choice over messy, wet creams, gels and powders. No petroleum, lanolin or mineral oils.
- All-Day Protection - Effective and longlasting. Use daily in humid and dry conditions for a pain free active life.
- Sweat Resistant - Keeps pores clog free. Sweat escapes and lets skin breathe. Clothing, footware and wetsuit safe.
- Skin Safe - Made with allergen free, plant-derived ingredients. Vegan approved, never tested on animals. Child safe.
- Quick and Easy - Apply directly from the stick. Never wet or greasy. Washes off with mild soap.
If you use a wetsuit this is one item that needs to be in your kit bag. This will save your skin in vital areas from rubbing, if you are new to open water swimming please make sure you use body glide from the start as it really does save you from very nasty blisters.
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite Wax, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate, Stearyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Tecopherol (Vitamin E)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Body Glide Anti Blister & Chafing Stick 42g by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.