WHAT IS IT?
Developed from the T.tiburuShort_s7, these knickers have been designed for when you want more warmth than a short and leg warmer combination, yet don't want the bulk of a tight. Perfect for fall, spring and even those short, hard early winter rides. Based on our S7 short platform, this is a versatile product. It allows you to experience the same royal comfort of our summer shorts during fall and spring.
Fall and Spring.
HOW TO USE IT
One of our most flexible products, it can be combined with a fall or spring long sleeve skinFoil and our falkenZahn, or if a bit cooler our Intermediate Jacket. These knickers are in their element on the days when a full-length winter tight is just too hot. ALS Tips: For increased warmth during the start of a ride, pairing them with the either a skinFoil and falkenZahn or our Intermedate Jacket allows you to fine-tune your outfit.
At the heart of these knickers is our gameChanger S7 platform, so you can experience Royal Comfort year round. Using the T.tiburuShort_s7 as a starting point, we have worked to create our next generation of knickers.
Through our stringent testing process we have developed what we feel is the best and most flexible solution for fall and spring.
- RX Medium Fabric with WR treatment - From the T.tiburuShort_s7 we have taken the added insulation of our RX Medium fabric, with its fleece-like feel keeping you warmer. On top of that, to protect you from those fall and spring showers, we have used our WR (Water Resistant) treatment on all the material to shed water and keep you riding longer.
- Integrated Pad Protection (IPP) - is a patent-pending technology we have used at the front of the short. Instead of sewing the insert directly to the fabric, it continues to the panel end. This provides an extended layer of protection without seams in the front area - another step towards total comfort!
- blasenSchutz (bladder protection) - A feature first used on our s5 winter tights in 2010, this has been proven to keep you more comfortable while riding in cooler weather. By inserting a panel of our Stratagon windblock fabric between the crotch and abdomen panel of the short, we have protected this cold-sensitive area from wind chill, reducing the need to urinate on those cooler rides.
- goldenGate - When we talk about S7 we talk about Royal Comfort gameChanger technology and all the comfort benefits that come from this insert. As with our shorts, these knickers have the same insert found in the equipe S7 short. This means that the added comfort of features like the goldenGate, memory foam and an anatomical cut that all come from this platform are present, so finally you can have the same revolution in comfort of our summer shorts when the weather gets colder.
- gameChanger s7 platform (patented)
- IPP front pad protection (patent pending)
- RX Medium fabric with WR treatment
- blasenSchutz technology
- equipe insert with goldenGate
The perfect piece of clothing for when a short and legwarmer combination is just not warm enough, but full winter tights are too much. The TK.tiburuKnickers_s7 will keep you warm, without the volume of tights. All you have to do is choose what you want to pair it with.
59% PA, 23% PES, 18% EA
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Assos TK.TiburuKnickers_S7 3/4 Bib Tights by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.