- Washing a garment means putting stress on fabric and seams! Therefore, wash cycling garments separately from other clothes / accessories to prevent friction.
- Before washing, turn the garments inside out (seems on the outside).
- Machine-wash is possible but always use a wash bag, a delicate cycle and lukewarm water(max. 30° C).
- Do not use bleachers and/or softeners. Use a mild liquid detergent only (e.g. ASSOS active wear cleanser).
- Do not soak, wring or rub. Do not spinafter washing. To remove excess water from your garment gently squeeze by hand.
- Dry garments flat or hanging, but do not tumble dry.
Active Wear Cleanser:
When laundering we recommend traditional hand washing using ASSOS Active Wear Cleanser or a mild liquid detergent. ASSOS Active Wear Cleanser is delicate on elastic fibers, PH neutral, neutralizes odors, enhances breathing of textiles and maintains sharp color sublimation
As well as Assos Clothing, Primera also stock a wide range of other top cycling clothing brands such as Specialized, Endura Clothing and Gore Bike Wear.