WHAT IS IT?
Our everyday tight for winter riding. Designed to create a no-fuss product, ideal for those rides where you are in a rush to get out. Cut in our comfortFit, they have a price point that makes them ideal to take the abuse of daily riding in winter's worst conditions.
HOW TO USE IT
They are designed to keep you warm on the coldest days. Less complex than the Bonka tights, we see these as our go-to tights for rushed rides where even a couple of moments saved getting dressed can be added to a time-constrained ride. Their comfort fit means they are just as suited for those shorter rides as they are the longer ones, offering you a little less compression during those all-day outings.-ALS Tips: Use these tights with any of our winter products to make sure you are fully protected. From your long sleeve skinFoil, under your shaqUno jacket, all topped off with our assosoires, you'll have fewer excuses not to ride in the winter.
Based on our equipe "daily worker" S7 shorts, these tights use the same technology and comfort found in that insert. They are our go-to winter tights that come in at an attractive price point for all. Being comfortFit, they will make sure that you are warm and comfy for any length of ride you wish to use them on.
- NEW RX HEAVY - As with our Bonka tights we used our all-new RX Heavy material in these tights for maximum warmth. On top of that, to protect you from those fall and spring showers, we have used our WR (Water Resistant) treatment on all the material to shed water and keep you riding longer.
- STRATEGIC DOUBLE LAYERS - To increase warmth where you need it most, we have sections where we have added two layers of our RX Heavy material. Found on the knee, thigh and hip, we give you maximum protection while riding with minimum bulk.
- MILLE INSERT - Using the Mille insert in these shorts, we have kept the construction as simple as possible so that we can offer you the best price. It has our goldenGate technology for added S7 comfort.
- ANATOMICALLY CUT - To make sure that they fit perfectly, we have redesigned the rear knee portion of the tight. Tapered, with multiple panels and made from our RX Light fabric, this new, more elastic and breathable area makes the legs noticeably more comfortable.
- LOOP FREE ANKLE - Deciding to do away with all of the loops on our tights is something new for W15. Why? We find they are more comfortable. To keep the legs firmly in place, we have put the same elastic used on our S7 short, which is comfortable enough that you will not notice it.
- REFLECTORS - Another standard for W15 tights are our new reflectors to increase visibility during those dark winter rides.
- New RX Heavy fabric with water resistant treatment
- Strategically placed double-layer insulation
- Anatomically cut rear of leg
- Mille insert with goldenGate
- Large reflectors
- Loop-free ankle
The daily workhorse and comfortFit tights in our new W15 winter range, the LL.milleTights_S7 will leave you asking only one thing - how can such a great-priced pair of tights perform so well?
80% PA, 15% EA, 5% PES
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Assos LL.MilleTights_S7 Bib Tights by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.