You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£510.00 a month
FROM WORLD TOUR PROVEN RACE MACHINE TO WORLD TOUR RACE WINNING MACHINE!
The Gallium Pro 2018 is a design evolution of this already amazing, very light and comfortable bike model. New, state of the art technology in both 3d modeling and carbon molding bring this new 2018 version of the Gallium Pro to the next level.
Key Technical Features:
- Our lightest frame ever at 794 g (M) for a painted frame including hardware
- Refined tube shape design and new carbon fiber lay-up
- Greater tire clearance enabling use of up to 28 mm tires
- Rear and fork drop-outs optimized to be identical to the ones on the Nitrogen for easier and faster wheel change
- Ultralight riveted front derailleur hanger (a lighter and stiffer version)
- Inlaid chainsuck protector
- Redesigned and optimized cable routing parts (very light + no screws)
- 3D System offering three head tube heights for every frame
- Lighter fork still maintaining stiffness and offering comfort
- New refined 27.2 seatpost for more compliance, adjustability and comfort
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Argon 18 Gallium Pro Frameset by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.