You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£720.00 a month
The Gallium Pro is a design evolution of an already amazing, very light and comfortable bike model. State of the art technology in both 3d modelling and carbon moulding bring this version of the Gallium Pro to the next level: an all-around road and climbing bike built for the ultimate riding experience. The best keeps getting better. Since its introduction at Le Criterium du Dauphine in 2017, the Gallium Pro has been ridden to numerous World Tour race victories by riders of the Astana Pro Team, including:
- 2 stage wins and overall title at Le Criterium du Dauphine 2017
- 1 stage wins at le Tour de France 2017
- 3 stage wins at the Vuelta a Espana 2017
- Overall title at the Tour of Oman 2018
- Victory at Omloop Het Nieuwsblad elite 2018
- Victory at Amstel Gold Race 2018
- 3 stage wins and overall title at the Tour of the Alps 2018
- 2 stage wins at Tour de Romandie 2018
With painstaking attention to detail, from small parts to a redesigned cable routing, no details were overlooked. Argon 18 have pushed the limit of their carbon layup. The Gallium Pro Disc truly sets it's self apart with exciting features including:
- Layup and testing benchmarked on the original Gallium Pro
- Geometry based their World Tour proven race bike
- Innovative, light, sturdy and fully integrated frame/fork 12mm quick release thru-axle wheel attachment system that makes correct installation reliable and repeatable
- Refined and easy-to-use 27.2mm seatpost. Offers more compliance, adjustability and comfort
- 3D System extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 headtube heights for every frame size, thus giving a perfect adjustment of handlebar height for every rider / incremental front-end rigidity increase vs. standard spacers of +5% at 15mm, and +11% at 25mm
- Can take up to 28mm Tyres
- Shimano Ultegra 8000
- Fulcrum Racing 400 Wheels
- Frame weight 759g (Includes hardware: cable guides, hangers, screws, etc.)
- Fork weight 316g (Fork with steerer cut to approx. Medium size, uncut add 10g)
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Argon 18 2019 Gallium Pro R8000 Road Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.