You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£900.00 a month
Resulting from an evolutionary design, this is the new generation of the Gallium Pro, the most balanced frame ever built by Argon 18. To show their commitment in building the best bike ever, a painstaking attention, a unique expertise and all of Argon 18's experts’ passion for the sport were infused to the smallest detail to refine this frameset.
Able to venture off the beaten path, but as lightweight as a World Tour frame, the Gallium Pro Disc is the most balanced racing disc bike on the market. The legendary Gallium Pro gains disc brakes, loses weight and stays just as nimble and fast. The best keeps getting better.
With painstaking attention to detail, from small parts to a redesigned cable routing, no details were overlooked. Argon 18 have pushed the limit of their carbon layup. The Gallium Pro Disc truly sets it's self apart with exciting features including:
- Layup and testing benchmarked on the original Gallium Pro
- Geometry based their World Tour proven race bike
- Innovative, light, sturdy and fully integrated frame/fork 12mm quick release thru-axle wheel attachment system that makes correct installation reliable and repeatable
- Refined and easy-to-use 27.2mm seatpost. Offers more compliance, adjustability and comfort
- 3D System extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 headtube heights for every frame size, thus giving a perfect adjustment of handlebar height for every rider / incremental front-end rigidity increase vs. standard spacers of +5% at 15mm, and +11% at 25mm
- Can take up to 28mm Tyres
- Frame weight 840g (Includes hardware: cable guides, hangers, screws, etc.)
- Fork weight 402g (Fork with steerer cut to approx. Medium size, uncut add 10g)
- Tech Specs
Stem Deda Zero Handlebars Deda Zero Front Brake Shimano Ultegra 8020 Hydraulic Disc Rear Brake Shimano Ultegra 8020 Hydraulic Disc Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050 Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050 Shifters Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070 Cassette Shimano Ultegra 8000 11-30 Crankset Shimano Ultegra 8000 52-36 Front Wheel Fulcrum Racing 400 DB Rear Wheel Fulcrum Racing 400 DB Front Tyre Continental Grand Sport Race 25C Rear Tyre Continental Grand Sport Race 25C Seatpost Argon 18 Carbon 27.2
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Argon 18 2019 Gallium Pro Disc 8070 Road Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.