You can apply for 0% finance in-store or on the phone, it’s a very popular way to pay for your new bike and spread the cost! You can call us now on 01202 775588 and we can talk you through an application which only takes 5 minutes. You can also call our Poole store on 01202 749674. Alternatively fill your details above and one of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss further.
£600.00 a month
For those looking for a true race geometry bike with maximum braking power, the Gallium Disc serves up legendary performance through and through. Whoever said that disc brakes don’t belong on high-end road bikes? Like its older sibling the Gallium Pro Disc did when it came out, the new Gallium Disc is here to set the record straight. It offers everything we have packaged into our new Gallium but with the added braking power of disc brakes. The Gallium Disc is a true all-rounder. It is meant for a new generation of serious and budget conscious cyclists who look for the best high-performance road disc bike that money can buy. With newly added disc brakes the Gallium Disc has several exciting new features including:
- The same geometry as the Gallium Pro Disc A World Tour caliber race bike
- Excellent all-round climbing bike. For a great riding experience and superior braking power
- High performance monocoque carbon frame with riveted aluminium front derailleur hanger. Designed for flat mount discs
- Optional direct mount rear derailleur hanger supplied
- Refined 27.2 Seatpost that’s easy-to-use, offers more compliance, adjustability and comfort
- Press-fit 3D system which extends positioning flexibility by offering 3 head tube heights for every frame size without sacrificing any rigidity; system preserves 5% and 11% more incremental frontal rigidity vs. standard spacers when the handlebar is set at 15mm and 25mm respectively
- DT Swiss type 12mm thru-axle Clean, simple, light and sturdy
- Inlaid chainsuck protector, which protects the carbon chainstay against wear from the chain’s movement
- Frame weight 893g (Includes hardware: cable guides, hangers, screws, etc.)
- Fork weight 448g (Fork with steerer cut to approx. Medium size, uncut add 10g)
- Clearance for 30mm tyres
- Tech Specs
Stem Deda Zero Handlebars Deda Zero Tape Prologo Plain Touch Front Brake Shimano Ultegra 8020 Hydraulic Disc Rear Brake Shimano Ultegra 8020 Hydraulic Disc Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 8000 Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 8000 Shifters Shimano Ultegra 8020 Cassette Shimano Ultegra 8000 11-30 Crankset Shimano Ultegra 8000 52-36 Front Wheel Fulcrum Racing 400 DB Rear Wheel Fulcrum Racing 400 DB Front Tyre Continental Grand Sport Race 25C Rear Tyre Continental Grand Sport Race 25C Saddle Prologo Kappa RS Seatpost Argon 18 Carbon 27.2
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
Be the first to write a review!
Write a Review
Write a review about the Argon 18 2019 Gallium Disc R8020 Road Bike by completing the form below. Please complete all fields marked with an *
This item is available for International delivery. For orders outside the UK, please contact us for a quote. Read more.
UK orders are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48, Royal Mail Recorded or Royal Mail letter post for small, light orders and Parcelforce for heavier, bulky orders. Please allow approx 2-3 days for delivery after the order has been despatched. Large and heavy items, e.g turbo trainers and work stands, will be sent by Parcelforce (UK Mainland only). Overseas orders are sent using Royal Mail International Signed For service and Royal Mail Airsure service (where permitting). Heavier items e.g. bicycles are sent using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery times will vary depending on destination, customs clearance, local postal service etc. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery. Postage costs include Insurance for the value of the order. Bicycles sent within the UK are sent by Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.